The new album from THE CRYSTAL METHOD will join downloadable coaching mixes from champion marathoner Alberto Salazar on the Sport Music section of iTunes Music Store. Sport Music has been designed as a virtual training partner and destination for athletes. More coaching mixes will be added to the Sport Music section of iTunes Music Store over time.
The unique set-up of the track "Drive" is that it follows the progression of a 45-minute work out. The tempo of the track begins at a slower pace to take the athlete through a gradual warm up, increases pace over the course of the run, and then gradually decreases tempo as part of the cool down.
Consumers can buy the unconventional 45-minute sport soundtrack on Apple iTunes Music Store for $9.99.
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
August 5, 2006 at 10:03 AM CEST