"Kill 100" is the first single from the album and will be released on August 14th, featuring Rob Harvey from The Music and backed with a remix from Carl Craig. Rocky, Diesel and Ashley Beedle have been away for a while, sweating in the DJ trenches, frequenting international clubs aplenty, trapped in the studio with Sixties sunshine-pop LPs, wrangling vocal stars from far and wide. But four years after they – and David Byrne – swaggered to Number Two in the charts with 'Lazy', then waltzed home with an Ivor Novello Award, the X-Press 2 three are back.
X-Press 2 will be playing live for the first time at all the best festivals this summer. The boys will be previewing the new album alongside X-Press 2 classics.
August 4th – The Big Chill Festival, Eastnor (LIVE)
August 5th - Muzik X-Press @ The Cross, London, UK
August 19th - V Festival, Stafford, UK (LIVE)
August 20th - V Festival, Chelmsford, UK (LIVE)
August 26th - Creamfields, Liverpool, UK (LIVE)
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
August 5, 2006 at 10:05 AM CEST