The complete line-up will be announced at a later date. As last year BANG! drew almost 9,000 attendees, 2006's BANG! MUSIC FESTIVAL will be spread out over 30-acres of luxuriant scene on the waterfront of Biscayne Boulevard with three outdoor stages and two massive tents, plus three VIP areas with preferred viewing and bottle service. The sound for each area will be provided by V-dosc, Turbo or Nexxo, three of the world's best sound systems. The event will also have smog tents, Port-o-lets, food concessions of various fare, clothing and jewelry vendors, bleachers for general admission guests, an eco-village, onsite ATMS and an 'Urban Village' with an MC battle, turntablist battle, break-dancers, graffiti artists and more.
This year's line up announces beside the non-electronic dance music acts, some of the hottest boogie music artists such as Tiesto, George Acosta, Christopher Lawrence, Markus Schultz, Austin Leeds and more to be announced.
After last year's live performances from bands such as Fisherspooner, Dragonette, Spam Allstars, Chicks on Speed and DJs as ATB, Tiefschwarz´s half Basti, DJ Dan, Robbie Rivera and others, this year the festival brings some other foremost artists.
Tickets for the BANG! MUSIC FESTIVAL will be available through an Internet pre-sale at www.BangMusicFestival.com starting Saturday, August 26 through Saturday, September 2 for only $45 plus applicable service fees.
Travel packages are also available and can be found at www.groove-travel.com.
A portion of the proceeds for the BANG! MUSIC FESTIVAL will go to Cure The Planet, www.curetheplanet.org.
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
August 15, 2006 at 9:52 AM CEST