One August the 12th, another Creamfields party monster took place, the third edition of Creamfields Andalucia. Beat Factor had the opportunity to catch this year's Creamfields Andalucia festival, so these are the first impressions from what happened there. With an increasing number of visitors each year, this festival gained last year more than 20 000 party people and in 2006 the number was significantly bigger. The headline heroes were Pet Shop Boys, Miss Kittin, Dave Clarke, Carl Cox, Audio Bullys, Fisherspooner, and many others. At the camp site there were four stages: the San Miguel Stage featured Pet Shop Boys, Fischerspooner, Audio Bullys and Vitalic with live performances; at the Pepsi Stage Jeff Mills, Dave Clarke and Alex Under were just three of the artists included; the Speed Open Air stage consisted of Ricardo Villalobos, John Digweed, Roger Sanchez and Hernan Cattaneo amongst others, and finally, at the Lo.Li.Ta Stage was playing 2 Many DJs, Tiga, The MFA (for details see the entire line up).
Click on the link below to read the full exclusive BeatFactor event review of Creamfields Andalucia:
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
August 16, 2006 at 10:35 PM CEST