He is the main man from the record label Nummer Schallplaten, lately he has released a compilation on Cocoon Recordings called Play. He is also on the Cocoon's DJ roaster.
Frank can be found anywhere: London, Tokyo, Madrid, Ibiza, Gent, Bucharest and many other big cities where the dance music scene has evolved a lot in the last years. He also played at some big festivals including I Love Techno, Nature One, Mystery Land and others. He has a quite long story to say from the beginnings of DJ-ing and producer till now. His music has changed and developed as he got older: techno, minimal techno, electro, tech-house, better said everything which is musically funny and attracts you electronically!
During the co-op with Stefan Straka, the idea of an own label called "nummer schallplatten" occurred. The label shall provide a platform for young artists such as 2 Dollar Egg, San Lebowsky, Project 69, Sikora, Someone Else, Erik Besier and others.
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
August 27, 2006 at 3:09 AM CEST