One of the biggest techno events in the world, I Love Techno is taking place in Festival Park in Lommel, Belgium on July 19 and this year will feature one very hot line-up! Besides the three superstars that were already confirmed, Dave Clarke, Luke Slater and Roger Sanchez, twelve names were recently announced: Christian Varela, Terence Fixmer, Paul Langley, Ade Fenton, Scan X, Marco Bailey, Umek, Agoria, Sven Väth, Deetron, Filterheadz and Jan Van Biesen. More names will be confirmed soon.
The outdoor festival takes place in Lommel on a vast, 100 acre field with a panoramic view of the open countryside. I Love Techno's team of production designers put their heads together and came up with a plan which consists of huge tents (up to a capacity of 10.000 visitors per tent), open air dance platforms, a chill out area, video projections, lasers, a high quality sound system and more.
Doors are open 16:00, camping is open around 12:00. Tickets are € 43,- (excl. fee/incl. camping).
I Love Techno
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
April 11, 2003 at 2:41 AM CEST