Featuring tracks by Sebastian Roya, Martin Buttrich, Kaliber 4, Layo & Bushwacka, X-Press2, San Lebowsky and Stefan Bodzin, the album is a dark Tech House experience that takes the listener on a journey through winding landscapes of sound, forcefully driving you deeper into the mix with every track. Booming bass pads, moody echoes, shadowy synths, EFX and blippy minimal rhythms define this mix. The album is powerful and multi-layered, a deeply percussive excursion into the world that Audiofly knows best � how to captivate a listener from beginning to end with impeccable mixing and programming. Undulation 2 also features two productions by Audiofly X, Get Lost (Moodmusic)and Cold Light Of Day (Kandisch). Under the alias Audiofly X, they show their deeper and more minimal side. In early 2006, they produced the EP 'Stolen Goods' on Satoshi Tomiie's SAW label which was also featured on Tomiie's 3D Renaissance compilation.
Audiofly are a double dose of pure energy and enthusiasm that would charm the pants off anyone. This dynamic DJ/production duo, Luca Saporito and Anthony Middleton, are the hottest new boys on the block. Born in Italy and the UK, respectively, Luca and Anthony met in London and started working together in early 2002. Their shared taste in music and experiences on the DJ circuit forged a creative bond and, only four years later, Audiofly have produced and remixed several releases which have built their reputation in the industry. Refined, amiable and simply brilliant, Audiofly have gained the attention of DJs and fans worldwide with their experimental productions and no-holds-barred DJing style. Constantly pushing the boundaries and staying at the forefront of mixing and production, Audiofly are highly praised by the likes of Satoshi Tomiie, Steve Lawler, Sasha, Nic Fanciulli, Danny Tenaglia and Victor Calderone. Their charisma and flare behind the decks have created a buzz since the legendary SAW party at the WMC in March 2006.
"When we started programming the compilation, we were trying to encapsulate in 80 minutes a whole night with Audiofly. It was quite difficult, as our sound flows very organically between genres of 4/4. Sometimes we are deep into a more techno and minimal sound, and then in another moment we might erupt into tear-jerking, Trance-esque melodies. So we just tried to keep our overall effect in mind and tried to shorten the experience into a CD length journey," says Audiofly.
1. Sebastian Roya - Compresion
2. Martin Buttrich - Well Done
3. Kaliber 4 - A1
4. Audiofly X - Get Lost
5. A Vivanco - Maison Doiree
6. Microdinamic - Thunder
7. Layo & Bushwacka! - Less Is More
8. Audiofly X - Cold Light Of Day
9. X-Press2 Featuring Rob Harvey - Kill 100 (Radio Slave Rmx)
10. San Lebowsky - Reducer 02
11. Stefan Bodzin - Cucuma
12. Sleeper Thief - Freefall
13. Rekleiner - Real Time
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
September 18, 2006 at 11:42 PM CEST