Mike Vamp and Dj Cle are the two Berlin based members from Martini Bros. Both can be seen as pioneers of the electronic music movement in Germany since its early days end of the eightees. Both are influential DJs with international value and combined forces and abilities in 1998 to found the project Märtini Brös, which, within 5 years has developed to one of the most interesting dance projects to date.
The digital album contains eleven tracks and it's available from this autumn on the digital record shops. Besides this great album which is already out, Poker Flat prepares a new 12" release from Dan Berkson & James What, named Cantina.
1. Spoonful of Lovin'
10. Guys Tar Far High
11. Spoonful of Lovin'
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
September 23, 2006 at 4:45 PM CEST