After the wall, that represented "the Black-Wall" of Ukrainian culture, was symbolically ruined, the fireworks were let off. One of the sparkles hit the carcass of the unfortunate wall... and the "show" began. The flame was so effective, that the audience accepted this as the part of performance. Nobody knows, how the organizers accepted it, but the liquidation of the fire took place only in 20 minutes, when the fire was already blazing very much. Meanwhile the brave organizers took away the Booka Shades' apparatus by their own hands. Nevertheless, some parts of it were destroyed.
What did we lose? Immediately after the wall-destroying they had planned to start the unique video-show, which should have gone in video, attending the Booka Shades' live – incredible performance, by the words of sound-check-eyewitnesses, which included the parts of keyboard and percussion instruments. It's also known, that the players of the duet admitted, that after their summer "vacation" at Ibiza they are full of strength and energy, which they want to share with Kiev's audience very much. Their concert in Kiev should have become the start-point of grand world-tour.
Yet the organizers refuse to comment the event. No one wants this accident to influence to the relationship of Booka Shades to Ukraine, 'because the fans of this duet will still hope to see them here.
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
September 26, 2006 at 10:45 PM CEST