After the double mix CD on Resist Music, James Holden is ready to release his very first full length album. At the Controls changed a bit the general perception of the public regarding Holden's music, so this album is very expected. With older tracks which Holden has played them for good months by now and also new tracks that didn't really get into the public's attention, the album is now chubby and ready to hit the shelves.
The album starts with an older track by Holden which first has been featured on Damian Lazarus' Suck My Deck mix released on Resist back in 2005 and also in this year's At The Controls mix compilation by James himself. The track is Lump. After Nathan Fake's applauded album, Border Community delivers another LP, and again, the artwork came from the coloring-in competition from the record label's site. The UK release is November 30th and international release is December 4th.
2. Quiet Drumming Interlude
8. Intentionally Left Blank
9. Idiot Clapsolo
10. Quiet Drumming
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
October 4, 2006 at 5:53 PM CEST