Working under aliases such as Autodidact, Lucid Dream or Mr. Hazeltine, as well as co-producing with other Palette artists like Arian Levist or Justin Maxwell, California-based John Tejada is easily one of the most productive DJ/producers in modern dance music. While most of his colleagues work on establishing a signature sound within one specific genre, John Tejada works in all genres simultaneously. Whether house, techno, electronica or drum & bass, every scene gets something from this multitalent, and Tejada manages to move within each field as if it were his own.
A1 What Happened To Manners?
A2 Clever Bunch
B2 Folding Room
C1 The Zone
C2 Science, I Think
D1 Paper Jet
D2 Calculated Time
1 What Happened To Manners?
2 Clever Bunch
4 Folding Room
5 The End Of It All
6 The Zone
7 Science, I Think
8 Paper Jet
9 Calculated Time
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
November 1, 2006 at 8:56 AM CET