John was one of the first people to take notice and embrace electronic music's digital future at the dawn of 2000. First, John got involved with and championed Final Scratch as a new way for DJ's and artists to work, present and play club music. Following its success, John subsequently took another big step and helped launch Beatport.com, which has established itself as the club music aficionado's go-to shop for dance and electronic music.
As an artist, John is proudly teamed up, working and releasing with BLUFIN, Mantra, and Great Stuff Recordings. As well, he continues to discover, release and promote the next wave of djs and artists on his labels Definitive and SAS featuring the likes of Damon Gee and Olivier Giacomotto, Eduardo Rossel, Alan Bauer and others (who can be found on www.beatport.com).
Beat Factor caught with him at the hotel and had the opportunity to interview him.
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
November 15, 2006 at 9:52 AM CET