'Warehouse Sessions' is the first of its kind for PUSH with a line-up to die for featuring some of the finest purveyors of dirty, driving, cutting-edge house and electro music. Headlining is the awesome Eric Prydz – Sweden's number one who has been continually stunning the dance music fraternity with his huge productions over the last few years. Anyone who saw his epic 3 hour set at Global Gathering 2006 will know that he is simply one of the most sensational DJs around, with a euphoric, tough-edged sound that is perfect for big arenas. London legend and owner of The End Mr. C the don of the original late '80s warehouse parties and Clink St raves brings his naughty, techy vibes to the party, with Mylo's stablemate and electro obsessive Linus Loves making a rare London appearance. This is simply one of the most exciting line-ups the capital has seen all year!
Full line up:
Eric Prydz + Mr C + Linus Loves
This is a ticket only event - Limited capacity
Early Bird Tickets £12 + b.f. SOLD OUT!
Standard Tickets £14 + b.f.
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
December 8, 2006 at 1:57 PM CET