Well known and respected DJ and producer, Paul van Dyk has signed to Positiva for the UK and will release his latest single "Nothing But You" on 30 June. The track features Hemstock and Jennings, with vocals from Jan Johnston and Kym, and will come with remixes from Faithless and Cirrus. Also, his upcomming album, "Reflections" – with a number of as yet undisclosed collaborators – should be released in September. Paul has stated... "Positiva have been there since the beginning of dance music - releasing ground breaking records and having hits. I have a lot of respect for Jason, Ben and the whole team. I am very excited about my new album and the prospect of working with Positiva - they have made me feel very welcome as an artist." Paul will remain with Mute for his U.S releases.
Label Profile: Positiva
source: Burnt It Blue
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
May 30, 2003 at 1:29 PM CEST