Sanchez -- who also fronts his own S-Men band -- is providing original music for the film score, in addition to his acting role. He's been featured on the cover of DJ Times and countless other music magazines, TV programs, radio broadcasts and online 'zines. Roger Sanchez is a charismatic artist who is fully committed to the film, Johnny Postal.
"I have been asked to play a drug dealing pimp and I am working on a track to go with that character in some scenes and then I'll do some more stuff for them once the scenes have been written out," said Roger recently.
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
January 5, 2007 at 1:32 PM CET