They released two albums and did a number of tours, but at the same time they were being seduced by the emerging trance and techno sounds they had heard in Frankfurt clubs like The Omen.
On January 27, Booka Shade played in one of the famous clubs in Bucharest, called Studio Martin. We managed to have a chat with the guys the day after the show, at the hotel where they stayed for the night.
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
February 5, 2007 at 12:01 PM CET