At the age of 14, he bought his first sampler, took his father's synthesizer and started to make music.
During his adolescence, he always rode his bicycle to school while listening to music from Jean Michel Jarre and Ben Liebrand's minimixes through his headphones. Having a great deal of respect for Ben Liebrand, Armin sent him a demo that was received enthusiastically. Liebrand taught Van Buuren a great deal about producing and mixing the following year.
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
February 9, 2007 at 1:13 PM CET