Once with the opening of this shop, Jeff Mills will release a compilation with some of his unreleased productions. The compilation is called ' The Universe by Night'.
The shop will have exclusive clothes created for Gama Player, but also clothes from famous brands like Gilles Rosier from Paris, Firma from Berlin, Bils from Turkey and Yoshiko Creation from Tokio.
Jeff Mills has proven that he is an open minded person, ready to try new things. A proof of this is his project with the Philharmonic Orchestra in Montpelier. You can see a demo of this project here.
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
March 2, 2007 at 6:41 PM CET