'Work to do' , featuring Miss Bunty, as featured on Deep Dish's Global Underground Toronto mix, blew the roof off when it was performed live at Space in Miami during the WMC.
'Triple seven' takes things even deeper, 'Buenos Aires' has all those wonderful melodic Kleinenberg elements, while 'Soul shelter' is expertly executed deep house, perfect for those summer dancefloors. It's quality every step of the way and an impeccable start for Sander's Little Mountain Recordings (LMR).
LMR will be releasing through two different imprints; "lmr" & "Everybody". Having released different productions through different record labels in the past, Sander decided it was time to start his own label, creating more freedom for his own musical creativity.
Besides Sander's own productions, LMR will soon release some excellent productions from guys like Steve Porter, Matthew Dekay and Mick Burns (in random order). On top of that Remy & Roland have already delivered an exquisite remix of the Steve Porter track. Expect quality all the way from the Kleinenberg stable from now on!
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
September 10, 2003 at 11:37 AM CEST