"Neverwork is really a platform for my stuff, something I could have my own control over. I think it's a good time to run an independent label, what with the different ways that people are listening to and consuming music now, it's the best way of doing it. Primarily it's a mixture between my club stuff and a lot of songwriting stuff I've been doing, and my new band Thee Earls", says Justin Robertson for DJ Magazine.
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
April 21, 2007 at 8:02 PM CEST