Josh Wink is one of the pioneers of techno and allied styles. He started to release records around 1992 and presented us some musical milestones such as 'Don't Laugh', 'Higher State Of Consciousness', 'Are You There' and 'How Is Your Evening So Far?', but he also supported the development of electronic music by running his own label imprint Ovum Recordings, famous for releases by David Alverado, DJ Pierre, King Britt, Steve Bug and of course his own 12"s.
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
April 21, 2007 at 8:06 PM CEST