After the last year's debut album, Klunk, industrial-techno-rock band Motor wanted to lead this album towards a new musical direction. "What's the fun of re-creating? It's always more fun to create something new, otherwise it's like being ruled by your own rules", one of the members, Dr. No, explained in an interview for Jonty Skrufff.
1. Bleep #1
3. Drunk Punk
4. 20 Volts Of Steel
5. Night Drive
6. Téte En Plastique
7. Don't Stop *us bonus track
10. AC 775
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
April 21, 2007 at 8:07 PM CEST