Renaissance was born in 1992, as a weekly residency in Midlands, and it has grown since then, becoming today one of the most famous electronic music brands. It has supported artists like Sasha and John Digweed and has done more than it can be imagined for the electronic music scene.
Not only a party brand, but also a record label, Renaissance has made famous some very big international names.
With the occasion of its 15th anniversary, more than 20 artists will be present at the event called Wild in the Country which will take place in Knebworth House, Hertfordshire. From the high-lights we name Soulwax, Sasha and Digweed, 2Many DJs, Ricardo Villalobos, Luciano, Justice, Tiga and many others.
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
April 23, 2007 at 4:14 PM CEST