He has created a signature style for himself by creating and re-editing versions of songs for his own sets. In the studio, his genre-crossing productions run the gamut from Dub House to melodic Progressive. His music has landed on every major radio show across the world, including BBC's Radio 1 Essential Mix and Proton Radio, and his edits have graced the decks with DJs from Digweed to Morillo.
Luke's skills have won the praise of some of the industry's biggest players. He was chosen by Danny Howells and Deep Dish as their 'future hero' in DJ Mag's Top 100 issue and most recently Luke was selected by none other than DJ Sasha to open for him in every US city on the Involver CD release tour. He has also toured extensively with John Digweed, who was one of the first to take notice of Luke's work and signed him to his Bedrock label in early 2002.
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
April 24, 2007 at 5:34 PM CEST