The first taste of some of what is to come on the LP is Transit Time, which comes complete with an absolutely mind-bendingly brilliant remix by Ali Dubfire from Deep Dish, that will surely become one of the biggest underground tunes in Ibiza this summer. Another excellent track from the album, "Coming Storm", is also included on this first 12" package.
Christian Smith & John Selway began their long-time studio partnership in the early 90's after meeting at a rave in Washington, DC. Starting with a remix for Deep Dish's Yoshitoshi label and a few other unreleased projects, it wasn't until the late 90's that they fully hit their stride and began their rise to prominence in the techno world. In 1997, releases on Rotation, Primate, and Christian's Tronic label placed them firmly on the global techno map as a powerful production team with a unique style.
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
May 6, 2007 at 6:43 PM CEST