Synonymous with Glasgow's underground club scene and their sound-searching record label, Soma, the duo have garnered a reputation as international DJs, accomplished recording artists and respected collaborators.
These are artists at their creative peak. In this technological age Slam utilise the human touch to inject a myriad of emotions into their electronic machine music. The end result is much more than a collection of tracks.
1) Subject Invisible
2) No One Left To Follow
3) Weekday Mourning
4) Looking North
5) Ghost Song
6) We Medicate
7) Reluctant Traveller
9) Staccato Rave
10) We're Not Here
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
May 11, 2007 at 5:00 PM CEST