Gatecrasher returns to the NEC in Birmingham for its celebrated Crasher event on the 29th November 2003, following the successful sell-out event last year. Scheduled across three spectacular arenas - Crasher, Bugged Out and Frantic vs Nukleuz – the event is featuring a line-up of premier league DJs includuding Tiesto, Paul Van Dyk, Dave Clark, The Plump DJs, Green Velvet, The Audio Bullys, Lisa Lashes and Eddie Halliwell.
The Crasher Arena will feature a heavy duty-line up of revered Crasher DJs. Dutch legend Tiesto is guaranteed to strike a chord in every clubber along with legendary 6 hour deck wizard Paul Van Dyk. Clubbers can also catch sets from ID&T finest trance masters Armin Van Buuren and Ferry Corsten, Radio 1 star Judge Jules, hot production and cutting-edge DJ team Gabriel & Dresden and Gatecrasher's residents Scott Bond and Matt Hardwick.
There will also be an exclusive UK live appearance from Motorcycle who will be performing their euphoric stormer As The Rush Comes.
Bugged Out legend, Dave Clarke will be taking the heavy sounds of his highly acclaimed album 'Devil's Advocate' to the Bugged Out Arena and performing them live in his own inimitable hard, unforgiving techno style. Dave is joined by Chicago's techno-wizard Green Velvet, urban funksters and kings of the breaks The Audio Bullys and The Plump DJ's, the eclectic and untameable Justin Robertson and Ireland's hottest techno star Phil Kieran.
The kings of hard house Frantic and Nukleus take their sound to the next level with their boldest line up yet. Kicking off proceedings in her own inimitable style is the lady of the moment on the hard house scene Lisa Lashes. Lisa is joined Eddie Halliwell with his unique style of seamless mixing and scratching and Sundissential, Frantic and Storm resident Andy Farley. The Tidy Boys add the unmissable Tidy Trax sound and vibe to the arena alongside the floor filling BK, energetic and sexy hard house diva Anne Savage, the vicious and psychotic club land legend Rob Tissera and cutting edge young contenders Paul Glazby, Ed Real, Cally & Juice, Guffy & Shaun and Galaxy FM's very own Paul Kershaw.
This epic live event is the first ever Crasher to take place in Birmingham and the fifth Gatecrasher event at The NEC Arena. Gatecrasher events, renowned for their 'trance-indental' experience and phenomenal production have now become Crasher events. With such a phenomenal line-up there is no denying that Crasher is back, bigger than ever before!
Tickets are available directly from the NEC through the NEC BOX OFFICE on 0870 909 4133 or via the internet www.necgroup.co.uk. Alternatively you can book through Gatecrasher 24 hour Ticket Hotline on 0870 128 2000 or via the Gatecrasher website on
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
September 22, 2003 at 4:02 PM CEST