Voting has now closed for the 2003 edition of the Official (DJ Mag) Top 100 DJ Poll. With over 50,000 votes cast by dance music lovers around the world and with entries coming in from over 60 countries, this year's contest has proved to be by far the biggest yet! Last year
Tiesto scooped the crown, breaking the hold of the mighty John Digweed, who had in turn previously knocked his mate Sasha off the top spot. But who did you vote for this year? Who will it be at the top? And who will claim the other 99 places, officially making them world's leading spinners?
The full results will be revealed exclusively on this website on Thursday 30th at midnight GMT. This will coincide with the announcement at the big awards party at Turnmills in London which is set to feature an all star line-up.
DJMag Top 100 DJs Party Line-up:
ROOM 1: Tiësto (#1 DJ 2002), Steve Lawler, James Zabiela, James Holden.
ROOM 2: Tim Deluxe, Ewan Pearson, Medicine 8, Damian Lazarus (City Rockers).
ROOM 3: Marky & Bryan G, Digital Fidgit (Live), Krafty Kuts & A Skillz (4 Decks), Meat Katie Vs Hyper, Barry Ashworth.
ROOM 4: Chris Coco, Dj Pathaan, Joey Skye.
ROOM 5: The DJ Magazine Allstars.
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
October 4, 2003 at 1:11 PM CEST