Beside these artists, this year's German Love Parade features Chris Liebing, Fedde Le Grand, Octave One, Monika Kruse si Moguai & Phil Fuldner. The organizers are planning some events in the same time with the official parade, as a part of the Love Weekend.
The city of Essen will be the first venue for the event, which will take place on 25th August 2007. In successive years Dortmund, Bochum, Duisburg and Gelsenkirchen will all host the Parade. The framework agreement, signed by the leading political figures in the Ruhr, has given the Loveparade the assurances it needs to plan for the event over a period of five years.
For the first time in its history the Loveparade is being held over an entire region - the Ruhr metropolitan area. 2007 will also be the first year that the Loveparade has enjoyed concerted support from political leaders, commercial and cultural interests and the music scene. For the first time people from all these groups will be working hand-in-hand to create an event that is truly one of a kind - the biggest party in the world.
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
July 9, 2007 at 4:09 AM CEST