With an intense night life, Barcelona seems to be the ideal place for partying and socializing, during the whole week, not only in week-ends. One of the urban attractions you will find all over the place in Barcelona will definitely be the graffiti walls.
Who thought that Sonar means only electronic music was completely wrong. There were also rock bands or ambient who played mostly at Sonar by Day. The festival had three different phases. On Thursday was the first day of Sonar, followed at night by the opening concert with Beastie Boys and Narod Niki. On Friday, it was the second Sonar Day, and in the evening the first Sonar By Night. And finally, Saturday was the last day of Sonar. This festival meant, musically speaking, almost all that you could imagine: rock, hardcore, techno, house, minimal, breaks, pop, punk, ambient, experimental, hip hop...
Sonar By Day 1 @ Sonar 2007
Sonar By Night 1 @ Sonar 2007
Sonar By Night 2 @ Sonar 2007
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
July 9, 2007 at 4:15 AM CEST