The ticket touts outside of the main entrance were rather optimistic, as the majority of the people in attendance already had tickets – and very few spontaneous revellers turned up on the day as the heavy rainfall discouraged ad hoc arrangements. It made little difference to the atmosphere though, as the numbers and spirits inside the choices of tents were constantly high, despite the conditions.
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
July 23, 2007 at 10:38 AM CEST