An étude is a short musical composition designed to provide practice in a particular technical skill in the performance of a solo instrument. Musical studies have been composed since the 18th century and they became an important musical genre since then. The etudes that are most widely admired
are those which transcend their practical function and come to be appreciated simply as music. And this is exactly what Luciano is aiming for.
D1 Nunca Tiene Bastante
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
October 10, 2007 at 5:28 PM CEST