"With the growing global support and after the huge success of 2007, we are confident that ADE 2008 will bring even more international artists and industry professionals to attend and that the conference will be sold out again. The challenge of growing bigger and better than last year's edition is on" enthuses ADE's general manager Richard Zijlma.
ADE expects 2.000+ professionals from over 36 countries, 600+ artists/acts to perform and a festival audience of 80.000.
Organized by Buma Cultuur, ADE is the place to promote your business to the international electronic music industry. Register now to take advantage of the special Early Bird Registration offer - €200, until 1st of May. A full registration entitles you access to all day and night activities at the ADE, plus access to online delegates database. To register log onto amsterdam-dance-event.nl
What professionals have to say about the ADE:
"The thing I admire the most about the dance music community, is their organization and their world acknowledgment to the public. They serve them. The technology flip from vinyl into CDs and MP3s has made this transition on the turntables seamless. The panels were fantastic and informative. Oh how great it would be if hip hop just borrowed a slice of their managing commitment from the dance realm headed and organized by ADE." - Chuck D / Public Enemy / SLAMjamz Recordings / USA
"It's very rare to mix up the words relaxed and business together, ADE does this easily, you always end up with results in a friendly atmosphere, it mirrors the spirit of Amsterdam, subsequently it is always a highlight in my diary" Dave Clarke / The Netherlands
"The only dance conference to combine great parties with genuine business opportunities (preferably after midday...)" Judge Jules / BBC Radio 1 / UK
"It was a great experience to be involved in such a prestigious event. I founded to be one of the better conferences is still around. I enjoyed the panels very well, participating. I hope in the future that I can return and be part of it again." Kevin Saunderson / USA
"This year's ADE was great as always - interesting meetings, fantastic parties and certainly good music." - Paul van Dyk / Artist/ DJ / Producer / Germany
" ADE '07 was far more than just a celebration of Dance Music within Europe. I found the entire event -- and our panel in particular -- to be a provocative exploration of the genre's future throughout the world. ADE has quickly become a significant international conference, and I absolutely look forward to next year's event." Steve Schnur / EA Games / USA.
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
January 10, 2008 at 10:13 AM CET