"I felt Mongoose would be a great track for any producer to Remix", says Sasha.
"The sounds used in the production offer a wide range of creative opportunity, and I am excited to see what the Beatport community creates with them."
1. Download the remix parts to 'Mongoose'. There are two free parts available HERE, and also a premium package containing all 13 parts to 'Mongoose' for $3.99 USD HERE .
2. Remix the track into your chosen style. All genres are welcome.
3. Send your remix as an MP3 to firstname.lastname@example.org. All entries must include full contact details, telephone number and postal address.
4. Competition closes February11th 2008.
5. One winner and two runners-up will be chosen by Sasha and announced on February 25th 2008.
6. The winning remix will be released on emFire.
7. Tracks using uncleared samples from sources outside of these 'Mongoose' parts will be disqualified.
8. All remixes submitted for this contest become the legal property of emFire records.
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
January 17, 2008 at 2:57 PM CET