The DVD, scheduled for the beginning of March 2008, covers over four hours of Tiësto's performance in Copenhagen and will be available in two different formats: as regular DVD and state of the art Blu Ray DVD with full DTS audio, both versions with surprising extras.
Since Tiësto's Elements of Life World Tour concerts are supported by a vast array of modern equipment, the venue for the DVD recording had to be large enough to handle the full scale of the show.
The Parken Stadium in Copenhagen, Denmark turned out to be an excellent location to shoot the footage for the DVD. With a little over 25,000 people attending the performance and enjoying the music of Tiësto, the atmosphere captured on video gives a fantastic impression of what the Elements of Life World Tour is all about.
Within a very short period of time more information on the DVD will be released.
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
January 20, 2008 at 5:42 PM CET