Pioneer's DJ CD players have established a worldwide reputation for their superior performance for both professional and amateur DJs, continuing to strengthen their status as an industry standard.
"Both the MEP-7000 and SEP-C1 correspond to the trend of laptops being utilized by professional DJs," said Matt Dever, vice president for Pioneer's Professional Sound and Visual Division. "Recent developments have changed the way mobile and club DJs catalog and play their music. No longer are they carrying crates of vinyl or even books of CDs full of music. Laptops, USB flash media and hard drives are fast becoming the commonplace in the DJ rig."
The MEP-7000 is a compact, easy-to-transport Professional Multi-Entertainment Player inheriting the basic functions and operability of the popular Pioneer CDJ- series turntables. In addition to playback of conventional music from CD/CD-ROM/DVD-ROM discs, the MEP-7000 enable users to play MP3/AAC files stored on various memory media formats. The dual-player is extremely convenient for DJs performing in an environment where space dedicated for the jock is limited and flexible media playback is a must, such as a café or bar where various parties or events are held. The system also enables DJs to easily create and set up pre-programmed play lists for "gigs" at such times as a dinner hour set or a break.
The SEP-C1 Professional Software Entertainment Controller is a dual MP3 music controller which allows the user to manage and control playback of audio files stored on a PC. It emulates the full-scale DJ performance of the CDJ series operability without the need of a mouse or keyboard.
Many technical details you can find Mai multe detalii tehnice puteti gasi HERE.
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
January 20, 2008 at 5:44 PM CET