This new generation of star will combine a DJ's treatment of audio with the visual skills of a VJ, creating a completely original entertainment experience.
Having forged the path from vinyl to CD amongst DJs, Pioneer is now leading the dance and entertainment industries into a new era where AV-literate DJs can finally blend exciting and dynamic visuals into their live performances. In fact, the ground-breaking DVJ-X1 not only creates an extraordinary outlet for creative expression, it also signals a brand new form of entertainment in clubs, bars and other venues and establishes a platform for dance music labels wanting to use visual content to help market their releases.
Combining Pioneer's world-famous CD Jog Dial technology with the flexibility and capacity of DVD, the DVJ-X1 looks just like Pioneer's own CDJ-1000MK2 CD player. But what's even more radical is that the DVJ-X1 has the same functionality – with the added capacity to playback DVDs as well as CDs. This means that digital DJs used to performing live with a CDJ-1000MK2 will have no trouble using the DVJ-X1 as a CD-playback tool.
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
November 20, 2003 at 2:02 PM CET