Following the success of the past two years Top 50 Clubs, we're raising the stakes and upping the ante to compile a full list of the Top 100, giving you more scope to big up your favourite world-beating venue.
Famed its forward thinking line-ups and attention to detail, London club Fabric was crowned Best Club In The World in 2006, before the colossal Space in Ibiza lifted the title last year. With more corners of the world opening up to dance music will DJs continue to vote for established venues or will some new clubs from off-the-beaten tracks make an appearance in this year's poll?
And who will claim the crown itself? Will Ibiza's unstoppable Space clinch the crown? Or will it be London's perennially perfect Fabric And how about the incredible rainforest vibes and killer soundsystem of Brazil's Warung, or Berlin's massive techno emporium, Panaroma Bar?
Whatever kind of DJ you are, be it a Top 100 DJ, someone new and up and coming, or someone who plays the local scene... provided you're a DJ and have seen more than just your bedroom then your vote is needed.
Voting opens is now open so head over to www.djmag.com and vote for your top three clubs in the world or fire an email to our clubs editor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Voting closes on 20th February and the results will be announced in our April issue, out 26th March.
You can vote HERE.
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
January 24, 2008 at 9:37 AM CET