The Loveparade will be on 19th July 2008 in Dortmund. After last year's big success in Essen (1.2 Million Visitors), the Loveparade will be something very special this year.
For the first time ever, the international Parade will be on a Highway (B1 - one of the most driven roads in Germany). Adequate to this the Motto of this years edition is Highway to Love.
Felix Kroecher, who was voted as Best National DJ 2007 (Raveline Poll), is very honored and proud to be already announced as confirmed act. "The "location-change" of the Loveparade to the "Ruhrgebiet" will push the electronic music scene forward. Loveparade 2008 in Dortmund will be definitely a Highlight. Celebrating on a Highway - such an unusual Location! This will definitely Rock", Felix comments.
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
February 21, 2008 at 2:27 PM CET