Let's Go Outside, who resides in Portland, Oregon, has been producing electronic music for over a decade, making a name for himself with his distinctive style of techno. His debut album "A Picnic With The Hunters" was recently released on Soma Records.
The track to be remixed is "You Make Me Struggle", from "A Picnic With The Hunters". The winning remix(es) will be released on an EP on Soma Records, providing great exposure for the eventual contest-winner. Soma Records is based in Glasgow and has an impressive back catalogue of releases, including the early Daft Punk releases, before they switched to Virgin Records. Other notable artists who have released on Soma are Funk D'Void, Slam, Phil Kieran, Ewan Pearson, Luciano and Adam Beyer, making SOMA one of the worlds leading electronic dance music labels.
Other prizes include a remix back from Let's Go Outside, a Roland SP 404 Sampler, a Native Instruments MASSIVE Synthesizer as well as some Soma t-shirts.
FOEM is an independent A&R agency, promotion agency, licensing agency, talent resource and netlabel, founded in 2003 in Cologne. FOEM is driven by people in Germany, Holland, the UK, China, the USA and Romania. Many thousands of musicians belong to the community.
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
March 4, 2008 at 3:41 PM CET