EXIT is the festival on everyone's lips, with over 10,000 Brits making it their festival of choice in 2007 and winning 'Best European Festival' at the UK Festival Awards. EXIT is your ticket to a once in a lifetime experience, celebrating music, life, freedom and friendship with like minded party people from around the world. Over 600 performances will take place on 25 stages connected by cobbled streets, ramparts and tunnels - a walk through the mystical fortress is like a trip through a magical wonderland. The Dance Arena is regarded by many as the best in Europe and the experience of dancing with 20,000 people as the sun rises over the fortress walls is truly mind blowing.
Renowned for its diverse and adventurous line ups, EXIT encompasses all genres of music from rock to rap, classical to chill, dance to drum & bass and electronic to experimental. Artists who have already performed at EXIT include; Basement Jaxx, Billy Idol, Franz Ferdinand, Fatboy Slim, Morrissey, Massive Attack, The Prodigy, Robert Plant, Snoop Dogg, Scissor Sisters, Underworld, White Stripes and expect more of the same this year.
Launched 9 years ago as a student initiated protest against the communist Milosevic regime, EXIT has proved that music is a universal language that can connect and bring people together to make the world a better place. EXIT is truly an amazing experience that has captured the imagination of festival goers worldwide and although it gets bigger each year, the sentiment remains the same.
4 day festival passes are priced at £72 + a small booking fee and are available direct from the EXIT website and lastminute.com. Camping is available from 8th - 14th July and camping passes are prices at £14 + a small booking fee.
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
March 11, 2008 at 3:15 PM CET