The other 65 artists and DJs include Erick Morillo, Roger Sanchez, Black Strobe, dex n fx, Mr Scruff, Scratch Perverts, Killa Kela, Ty, Groove Armada (DJ set), Tim Westwood and Paul Van Dyk playing together on the same line up. Elsewhere hip hop legends Grandmaster Flash and Jazzy Jeff will both be playing rare UK sets.
Gates open at 12:30pm, and the entertainment runs from 1pm until 6am. Over 18s only.
Here's the full line-up:
The Music (only UK festival performance)
Paul Van Dyk
Rob da Bank
Felix Da Housecat
Groove Armada (DJ Set)
Tim Deluxe Plus PA's
Roni Size -Live
DJ Marky (Brazil)
Lemon D & Dillinja
TY - Live
Killa Kela - Live
Dizzee Rascal - Live
Grand Master Flash
Rodney P and Skitz
Tim Westwood warm up.
Black Strobe Dex n FX
Jaques Le Cont
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
February 9, 2004 at 11:21 PM CET