The long awaited techno event from Germany, Time Warp, celebrates its 10th anniversary this year at the Maimarkthalle Convention Centre in Mannheim. The party takes place twice a year, once in Mannheim on Saturday, March 27 th, and once in Hannover, only this year will be the last time at the Maimarkthallen venue.
Time Warp was help for the first time back to 1994, gathering more than 100,000 techno heads from across the globe. Last year's party saw Richie Hawtin and Ricardo Villolobos play a stunning downtempo techno session, with Adam Beyer joining Chris Liebing for an unannounced back-to-back set before Sven Vath closed out by playing for a total of 13+ hours on the day.
This year the line-up will be blazing as always, with top techno DJs and artists from Germany and world wide:
DJs: Sven Väth, DJ Rush, Carl Cox, Chris Liebing, Josh Wink, Ricardo Villalobos, Richie Hawtin, Adam Beyer, Marco Bailey, Monika Kruse, John Acquaviva, Mauro Picotto, Agoria, Tiefschwarz, Karotte, Ben Long (Space DJz), SeeBase, Chris Zander, Marc Bean, Leila Abu-Er-Rub, Klangkind
Live: Der Dritte Raum
Doors are open 20:00 - 12:00. Tickets are € 35,- (excl. fee).
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
February 13, 2004 at 10:27 PM CET