April 30, Queensday is the day when the biggest Techno indoor festival in Germany will take place. The countdown has started, 3 areas filled with party people and premium Techno sounds... This year the line-up include the names that play every year at Mayday, like Westbam, Paul van Dyk, Takkyu Ischino, Members of Mayday, and also some new names like Dave Clarke, Michel de Hey, Nena vs Tok Tok, Royksopp and Northern Lite.
Check out the full line-up bellow...
With more than 10 years of existence, the Mayday festival has know grown to be more like a global event. Besides the German edition, this year there are Mayday events planned in Hungary (April 3) Belgium (April 11), Russia (May 9), Poland (November 10) and Mexico (November 20).
Mayday 2004 Line-up:
Area 1: Agoria, Angelo Mike, Chris Liebing, Dave Clarke, Dero, Karotte, Marc Spoon, Marco Bailey, Michael Meyer, Michel de Hey, Paul van Dyk, Takkyu Ishino, Tomcraft, Westbam
Â Â Live: Alex Kowalski, Elektrochemie, Lexy & K-Paul, Members Of Mayday, Nena vs Tok Tok, Zombie Nation
Area 2: Disko Boys, Pi, Taucher, Ferry Corsten, Loco Dice, Mike Litt, Moguai, Senad, Tillman Uhrmacher, Timo Maas, Tom Novy
Area 3: Gunjah, Hardy Hard, Jeff Mills, Kid Alex, Leon Sega, Royksopp, Superpitcher, Northern Lite
Doors are open 18:00 - 10:00.
Tickets are € 49,- (excl. fee)
More Info: www.mayday.de
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
March 15, 2004 at 12:20 PM CET