One of the most hard-working new trance music artists around, the frontman of Five AM Records and also an innovative DJ, Gareth Emery is well known for his red-hot productions as GTR, Gareth Emery and Cupa and his dance floor stunning DJ sets. Since signing to the exclusive management agency DJ Connections last year, Gareth has appeared at UK superclubs Godskitchen, Slinky, The Gallery and headlined Passion on his first appearance at the club. His unique sound has gained him a reputation for staying true to the genre by relying on underexposed gems rather than current big tunes.
He is our latest columnist writer for the website, brining you his regular diary, a comprehensive insight on his DJ-ing and producing life and also the latest exclusive news and updates from Five AM Records. This month he takes us across Birmingham, at Godskitchen with Armin playing his mammoth nine hour set, then we travel a bit to Manchester, at the small, underground and dirty Tangled club and finally we fly out to Spain, in the city of Marbella. Click on the link below to read his first column for BeatFactor:
Column: Gareth Emery April Diary
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
April 7, 2004 at 3:28 PM CEST