Their music has been signed over the past decade to some of the biggest record labels in dance music including Positiva, Manifesto, Virgin, Hooj Choons, Perfecto, Captivating Sounds, Xtravaganza, Mercury, Platipus, East West, Ultra, Media, Eternal, Sony, 3Beat, AM:PM, Duty Free, ZTT, Code Blue, MCA, Global Harmony, Zomba, Cheeky, Warner Brothers and the Ministry of Sound.
With the severe problems the music industry has recently suffered, it has become increasingly difficult to get the music of artists and labels not only heard, but more significantly, distributed widely enough for the music lovers who want to buy their desired tracks. Audiojelly was created with the intention of giving dance music fans all over the world instant access to the tunes they want, when they want, at a price they want.
An overwhelming amount of high profile labels are teaming up with Audiojelly to sell their new releases and back catalogue through the Audiojelly store, including Platipus, Armarda, Classic, Bonzai, Music For Freaks, House D'arret, Choo Choo, Nukleuz, Scanner, Captivating Sounds, Xtravaganza, Fundamental, 3beat breaks, Armind, Relative, Boss, Five Am and Lost Language - with many more signing up on a daily basis.
As well as the opening of the download store, this month also sees the launch of the Audiojelly label. This is the first of its kind in being a digital only label, with an extensive roster that includes Andrea Britton, Miro, The Space Brothers, Praha , Kansai, Lustral, Aurora, Chakra, David Glynn, TR Junior, Kaleidoscope, Quadraphonic, Ascension, The Realm, Oxygen and Attica.
Among the first releases on the Audiojelly label is the new single from Aurora, which is the follow up to the Positiva top 5 European hit 'Ordinary World', TR Junior's in demand 'Turntable Junkie' and brand new remixes of Lustral's classic 'Everytime' (including stunning mixes from Riley & Durrant and Wrecked Angle).
It has taken the last 11 months to create the design, application, navigation and e-commerce for the site, but with the growing appetite for downloading music it has been time well spent on this exciting new venture. The Audiojelly Mission Statement maintains that 'the days of hearing a song on the radio, on the television or in a club and waiting for it to be released are over. Whenever you hear an audiojelly track, you can buy it immediately. Where ever you are on the planet.'
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
July 13, 2004 at 12:48 PM CEST