BeatFactor in association with Proton Radio launches its first Bedroom DJ Competition! The contestants must be at least 18 years old to enter the contest and must submit a 2 hours mix of underground dance music. The mix will be divided in two audio cds of one hour each, split by tracks and along with a tracklist. No mp3s are accepted.
The winning mix will be announced on the site on Wednesday, November the 3rd and will be aired on Proton Radio's Aesthetic Code show on the same date. The winner, 2nd and 3rd place will receive vinyl packs from our label sponsors, including: Fade Records, Source of Gravity and Gravitation Records, Sumsonic, CP Recordings, Aurium, Confi-Dance, Perpetual Tunes and others to be announced soon. If you would like to sponsor the competition please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more about this by clicking on the link below...
Beat:Factor Bedroom DJ Contest
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
August 2, 2004 at 12:37 PM CEST