The new label Sexy Recordings brings in November a new house release including two tracks, the original version produced by Dj Nick and Danny Chaterlain and the remix from David Ferrero. "Con Tacto" comes with many house beats and some funky influences, contouring a fascinated house rhythm.
The original mix from A is dynamic and appealing, with many funky sounds, a continuous string which forms the melodic line, a jazzy and playful bass line and a kick arrangement which composes a perfect rhythm for dance floor. A pretty good tune, the original edit is simple, the elements are repeated, bringing in the centre the rhythm, which seems to be the most important thing.
As for David Ferrero's remix, here the atmosphere calms down a bit, going down and relaxing the spirits. The tension is tempered, some less dynamism, more good taste and a luxurious melodic line, warm, relaxing and simple. This track, even if is slower, stays better at rhythm, it's a bit more polished up.
A nice release from two talented producers, "Con Tacto" has some big chances to become a successful single if hits the bird in the eye.
- Various Artists - Great Summergames Stuff
- John Digweed - Transitions vol 3
- GU Mixed
- Yositoshi Miami - mixed by Cedric Cervais
- Fabric 35 - Mixed by Ewan Pearson
- Niki B & Christian E.F.F.E. - The Question / Fatman
- Christian Smith & John Selway - Transit Time
- Matthew Herbert - Score
- Lazy Fat People - Pixelgirl EP
- Steve Porter - Porterhouse 2
- Chris Fortier - Remixes EP 1
- Phonique - Good Idea
- One + One mixed by James Zabiela and Nic Fanciulli
- Global Underground presents Afterhours 3
- DJ T - Lucky Bastard
December 6 2004
January 10, 2005 at 8:47 AM CET