After his impressive debut single ‘Touch Me’ , which sold in over 400,000 copies, Rui Da Silva releases 'Feel The Love', a subtly evocative slice of progressive house, featuring Victoria Horn's delicate vocals. Being already played at some of the world's bigest gigs, like Winter Music Conference, by Sandra Collins, there is no doubt of its high quallity.
The disc contains two mixes of the origional, both more refined and upbeat. The first one starts with some tribal beats, then an uplifting vibe introduces the beautifull vocals of Virginia, continuing with a nice sound and simple bassline.
This second mix has a longer and progressive style build-up, growing in stages and the vocal is introduced in a much more subtle manner. This mix is designed more as a club style track, for those who take a less cheesy stance with their upbeat house tunes.
A1. Feel The Love (Saffron Mix 1) featuring Victoria Horn
B1. Feel The Love (Saffron Mix 2) featuring Victoria Horn
- Various Artists - Great Summergames Stuff
- John Digweed - Transitions vol 3
- GU Mixed
- Yositoshi Miami - mixed by Cedric Cervais
- Fabric 35 - Mixed by Ewan Pearson
- Niki B & Christian E.F.F.E. - The Question / Fatman
- Christian Smith & John Selway - Transit Time
- Matthew Herbert - Score
- Lazy Fat People - Pixelgirl EP
- Steve Porter - Porterhouse 2
- Chris Fortier - Remixes EP 1
- Phonique - Good Idea
- One + One mixed by James Zabiela and Nic Fanciulli
- Global Underground presents Afterhours 3
- DJ T - Lucky Bastard
Feb 10 2003
April 27, 2003 at 4:25 PM CEST
Andrei Rusu ()