For the ones which are not especially into minimal music, this pair of tracks might sound interesting. Clear, eclectic and filled up with energy and effects, both of the tracks are recommended for dance floor freaks.
If The Question brings a little melody, combined with the effects, the other track, Fatman, is pure techno with an electric "fat" bass line.
This is music for dance floor, music for a peak time set which can be featured with confidence when the atmosphere becomes hot.
- Various Artists - Great Summergames Stuff
- John Digweed - Transitions vol 3
- GU Mixed
- Yositoshi Miami - mixed by Cedric Cervais
- Fabric 35 - Mixed by Ewan Pearson
- Christian Smith & John Selway - Transit Time
- Matthew Herbert - Score
- Lazy Fat People - Pixelgirl EP
- Steve Porter - Porterhouse 2
- Chris Fortier - Remixes EP 1
- Phonique - Good Idea
- One + One mixed by James Zabiela and Nic Fanciulli
- Global Underground presents Afterhours 3
- DJ T - Lucky Bastard
- Christian Smith - Finca Dofi
Hell Yeah Recordings
May 23 2007
May 16, 2007 at 1:28 PM CEST